Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Center for the History of Medicine Virtual Office Hours
- Writing a paper that could benefit from history of medicine primary resources?
- Digging in to a history of medicine, dentistry, or public health research topic?
- Interested in finding out if the Center for the History of Medicine has rare books, manuscripts, archives, artifacts, or objects relevant to your research or classroom?
- Wishing you had help searching for history of medicine resources?
- Confused by all the different places to look for manuscripts, archives, and rare books at Harvard?
Meet with Dominic Hall, the Center for the HIstory of Medicine's Warren Anatomical Museum Curator, during office hours!
No appointment needed!
Send Dominic an email and he'll send you a Zoom link.
- Tuesday, April 11, 2023
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- History of Medicine