Online - Managing Your Paper Records: Off-Site Records Storage Online
Run out of room for files in your office that you need to keep? The Harvard Depository records center is the perfect place for your office, department, or lab to store records that you need to keep but don’t use every day. In this online workshop, we’ll review step-by-step instructions for:
- How to set up an account
- How to pack and label boxes correctly
- How to complete transfer paperwork
- How to recall records back to your office
Workshops are about 30 minutes long. Familiarity with the General Records Schedule (GRS) is helpful but not required. Attendance is free and open to all members of the Harvard Medical School, Harvard School of Dental Medicine, and Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health communities.
Please Note: We will use the Zoom web conferencing platform to conduct this workshop. Please register below. Once registered, the instructor will email you the Zoom meeting information.
- Tuesday, October 10, 2023
- 10:00am - 10:30am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Campus Location:
- Harvard Longwood Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.