Vivli, a data sharing platform for clinical research data
Please join us at noon on March 20 for an engaging presentation from Dr. Ara Tahmassian, Dr. Mercè Crosas, and Vivli’s Executive Director Dr. Rebecca Li on how Harvard researchers involved in clinical research can use the Vivli platform. Vivli is a global data sharing platform built on Microsoft’s Azure Cloud with the mission to facilitate scientific sharing and reuse of clinical research data.
Attend to learn:
- How can a Global data sharing platform like Vivli facilitate my research (publications, grants and clinical research, secondary analysis)?
- How can I use the Vivli Platform to meet new NIH Data Sharing Plan requirements?
- What are journals and publishers requiring of clinical trials (ICMJE data sharing statements this as of Jan 1, 2019) and how can Vivli facilitate this?
As a Vivli Member Institution, Harvard researchers have a number of inclusive benefits including the ability to store and share individual-participant level data from completed trials at no additional cost.
Rebecca Li, PhD, is the Executive Director of Vivli and on faculty at the Center for Bioethics at the Harvard Medical School. Previous to her current role she was the Executive Director of the MRCT Center of Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard for over 5 years and remains a Senior Advisor at the Center. The MRCT Center is a neutral convening organization that works to define actionable policy solutions for the clinical trial enterprise. She has over 20 years of experience spanning the entire drug development process with experience in Biotech, Pharma and CRO environments. She completed a Fellowship in 2013 in the Division of Medical Ethics at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Li also served as the VP of Clinical Research at the New England Research Institutes for 6 years. She was also previously employed at Wyeth Research as the Associate Director in Translational Clinical Research. She earned her PhD in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering from Johns Hopkins University.
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Countway Floor 5: Ballard Room
- Harvard Longwood Campus