Online Short-Seminar: Let’s Make Research Data FAIR
Current challenges of data-intensive science relate to how we doscover, access, integrate and analyze research data. To overcome these challenges, the FAIR Data Principles have been created as guidance to make data Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, and Reusable.
This virtual session will review what you need to know about FAIR data and how standard data management practices make your data FAIR.
- Understand FAIR Principles for research data
- Understand how data management practices enable FAIR data
- Find out who to contact for assistance
Instructor: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions.
- Wednesday, April 22, 2020
- 10:00am - 10:30am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Countway ONLINE