Online Short-Seminar: Finding a Home for Your Data Online
Publishing research data within a trusted repository helps you comply with funder and journal data sharing policies, supports the discovery of and access to data, and can result in more visibility and higher impact for research projects. There are a number of available resources for data sharing and data publication, and the right solution for a particular research project will depend on many contributing factors.
This workshop will provide an overview of the different types of repositories and the overall role of repositories within the data sharing landscape.
- Understand the role of the data repository in the research lifecycle
- Explore various types of repositories
- Be able to assess a repository based on your research needs
- Find out where to get help or assistance
Instructor: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, email@example.com
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions.
- Monday, June 1, 2020
- 2:00pm - 2:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Campus Location:
- Harvard Longwood Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.