Online Short-Seminar: Building Blocks for Reproducibility Online
Recent reports in both the general and scientific media show there is increasing concern within the biomedical research community about the lack of reproducibility of key research findings. In response to a growing focus on the importance of reproducibility, replication, and transparency in the research endeavor, scholars are adapting their practices and learning new skills and tools.
Have you ever wondered how you could increase the reproducibility of your own work?
This session will provide some initial steps to take towards improving the planning, organization, and documentation of your research. Adopting a workflow that makes your results reproducible will ultimately make your life easier!
- Understand the important impact of creating reproducible research
- Establish a reproducible workflow within the context of an example
- Know services and tools available to support reproducible research
Instructor: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, email@example.com
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions.
- Tuesday, June 9, 2020
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Harvard Longwood Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.