Online Short-Seminar: Research Management with Open Science Framework Online
The Open Science Framework (OSF) is a free, open source project management tool to help scholars manage their workflow, organize their materials, and share all or part of a project with the broader research community. The tool connects to many other tools researchers often use such as: GitHub, Dropbox, ORCID, Zotero, Dataverse, and many more.
This workshop will provide a foundation for incorporating reproducible, transparent practices into your current workflows. We will demonstrate some of the key functionalities of the tool including how to structure your materials, manage permissions, version content, integrate with third-party tools, share materials, and track usage.
- Learn how OSF facilitates reproducible research practices
- Demonstrate some of the key functionalities of OSF
- Apply OSF as a tool for best practices in data management
- Find out where to get help or assistance
Instructor: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions.
- Wednesday, June 17, 2020
- 12:00pm - 12:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Campus Location:
- Harvard Longwood Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.