Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Online Short-Seminar: Data Management Spelling Bee Online
To create reliable and more accurate data, a good understanding of data management terms is important. Get started with data management by understanding the resources, concepts, services, and tools involved throughout the research lifecycle.
This seminar will review key data management terms and jargon used in the field. Learn new terms and ace the RDM Spelling Bee!
- Learn data management terminology and jargon
- Explore concepts and tools for managing your data
- Receive resources and contacts for future help
Instructor: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions.
- Tuesday, July 14, 2020
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Classes Data Management
Registration has closed.