Online Short-Seminar: Let's Talk Data Online
Data is a collection of facts, such as numbers, words, measurements, observations or just descriptions of things. But data comes in many types, formats and sizes. Understanding what data you will be collecting or working with in a project is important for planning for the management of that data throughout a project.
This seminar will explore data types and help you think about what you need to manage your unique data.
- Learn about different data types
- Explore characteristics of data
- Receive resources and contacts for future help
Instructor: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions.
- Wednesday, July 22, 2020
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.