Online Short-Seminar: Organize Your Files Online
Data organization refers to the method of classifying and organizing data sets to make them more useful. Once you create, gather, or start manipulating data and files, they can quickly become disorganized. To save time and prevent errors later on, you and your team should decide how you will structure folders and organize your files.
This seminar will review best practices for when it comes to organizing you research project, data, and files effectively.
- Understand why project organization is essential for data management
- Learn best practices for organizing folders and files
- Receive resources and contacts for future help
Instructor: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions.
- Friday, August 7, 2020
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.