Online Short-Seminar: How to Name a File Online
File naming, when done in a well-organized fashion, can contribute to project documentation, workflow organization, and sharing. Establishing naming conventions for your files and using them consistently will ensure maximum access to your data and records.
This seminar will review how file naming conventions will save you time by keeping your work organized and understandable.
- Understand why naming conventions are essential for data management
- Learn best practices for file naming
- Design naming conventions for your project or group
- Receive resources and contacts for future help
Instructor: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions.
- Thursday, August 13, 2020
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.