Online Short-Seminar: Project Management in Dropbox Online
Dropbox is a file hosting service that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, version control, online editing, and more. Entire Labs can promote collaboration via Dropbox which provides a platform for accessing shared data without taking up valuable space on your computers.
This seminar will explore how you can effectively utilize Dropbox for managing your research files and entire research project.
Note: we will focus on Dropbox for Business which is available for the Harvard research community.
- Learn about Dropbox and how to get started
- Demonstrate some of the key functionalities of Dropbox
- Apply Dropbox as a tool for best practices in data management
- Receive resources and contacts for future help
Instructor: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, email@example.com
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions.
- Tuesday, August 25, 2020
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.