Online Short-Seminar: How to Cite Data Online
Publishing research data within a trusted repository helps you comply with funder and journal data sharing policies, supports the discovery of and access to data, and can result in more visibility and higher impact for research projects. These shared datasets can be cited and referenced by yourself and by other researchers.
This seminar will provide an overview of sharing data in a repository and how to structure a data citation.
- Understand the role of the data repository in the research lifecycle
- Be able to identify and build a data citation
- Receive resources and contacts for future help
Instructor: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, email@example.com
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions.
- Monday, August 31, 2020
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.