Online Short-Seminar: Research Collaboration Strategies and Tools Online
Scholars increasingly work on collaborative research projects. Collaborative projects often bring together partners across disciplines, institutions, and sectors. These projects present opportunities for innovation but also raise challenges for the development of efficient and effective workflows and the management of data.
This workshop will examine considerations for collaborative research and present some strategies for developing and documenting workflows as well as methods for storing and sharing data. We will also look at some tools available that can be used to support these types of projects.
- Understand research collaboration benefits & challenges
- Apply principles of good collaboration
- Learn about various collaboration tools
Instructor: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, email@example.com
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions. This webinar will be recorded
- Friday, September 18, 2020
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.