Online Short-Seminar: Analysis Ready Datasets Online
"It is often said that 80% of data analysis is spent on the process of cleaning and preparing the data." - Hadley Wickham, Chief Scientist at RStudio
Analysis-ready datasets have been responsibly collected and reviewed so that analysis of the data yields clear, consistent, and error-free results to the greatest extent possible. When working on a research project, take steps to ensure that your data is safe, authentic, and usable.
This webinar will review data management practices to ensure your datasets are ready for analysis. We will review principles and concepts, we will not be doing any programming.
- Understand how data management planning can lead to reduced data cleaning
- Differentiate between messy data and tidy data
- Identify principles of analysis-ready datasets
Instructor: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions. This webinar will be recorded.
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.