Online Short-Seminar: Increasing Your Research Impact Online
Scholars can communicate their research in various ways. While peer-reviewed journal publications remain the primary outlet for sharing the key results of research projects, there are growing norms and expectations that the underlying data from projects should also be published.
In this session, we will look at strategies and tools for increasing and measuring the impact of your research, and help you get started with an ORCID profile.
- Identify new forms of scholarly publishing
- Collect citation counts and impact metrics
- Manage your professional identity with ORCID
- Receive resources and contacts for future help
Instructors: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Lapinski, Associate Director, Scholarly Communication & Open Science, Countway Library
Iris Jahng, Digital Scholarship, Countway Library
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions. This webinar will be recorded.
- Tuesday, September 29, 2020
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
I am available for individual consultations with the Harvard community. Please consult my calendar via the link below, and reserve a time which is most convenient for you.