Data Management Showcase: Connecting & Strengthening RDM for the LMA Online
Join the Longwood Medical Area Research Data Management Working Group on October 29th for a special informal & engaging showcase event! The LMA Research Data Management Working Group shares guidance, resources and solutions, and develops best practices to meet current, and anticipate future, research data management needs of researchers across the LMA.
The showcase will include an overview of our working group, subgroup projects, and a forum to learn more about data management from our members at HMS, HSDM, SPH and affiliate hospitals.
- RDM Working Group: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library & Jessica Pierce, Research Data Manager, HMS Research Computing
- Data Management Plans Subgroup: Melissa Korf, Director, Grants & Contracts Administration, HMS Office of Research Administration
- Electronic Lab Notebooks Subgroup: Dan Wainstock, Director for Research Integrity, HMS Academic and Research Integrity
- Website Subgroup: Sarah Hauserman, Research Data Management Analyst, HMS Research Computing
- Outreach & Training Subgroup: James Gould, Director, HMS Office for Postdoctoral Fellows
- Research Workflows & Metadata Subgroup: Meghan Kerr, Longwood Medical Area Records Manager and Archivist