DMP 101: Introduction to Data Management Plans Online
Research Data Management Online Short-Seminar
Many key granting organizations, like NSF, NIH, NEH and more, now require submitters to include a Data Management Plan (DMP) as part of their application. In short, these plans outline the best practices in data management that you will apply throughout the course of your grant. By creating a data management plan for your data at the beginning of the project, you save time and effort later on.
This session will provide an overview of the components of typical data management plans.
- Learn what a data management plan is
- Understand why data management plans are important
- Review example data management plan language
- Receive resources and contacts for future help
- Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meghan Kerr, Longwood Medical Area Records Manager/Archivist, Center for the History of Medicine
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions.
- Thursday, November 12, 2020
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.