Active Research Management in Open Science Framework Online
Research Data Management Advanced Online Seminar
The Open Science Framework (OSF) is a free, open source project management tool to help scholars manage their workflow, organize their materials, and share all or part of a project with the broader research community. The tool connects to many other tools researchers often use such as: GitHub, Dropbox, ORCID, Zotero, Dataverse, and many more.
This workshop will provide a foundation for incorporating reproducible, transparent practices into your current workflows. First, we will demonstrate some of the key functionalities of the tool. Then you will have a chance to create an active project in OSF.
- Learn how OSF facilitates reproducible research practices
- Demonstrate some of the key functionalities of OSF
- Apply OSF as a tool for best practices in data management
- Find out where to get help or assistance
Instructor: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions.
- Thursday, November 5, 2020
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.