Reproducible Research: Tips and Tools Online
Research Data Management Online Short-Seminar
What a neat study finding, can you do it again? Reproducible results is an essential benchmark in research, regardless of discipline.
Research should be reproducible in two ways. First, your research should be thoroughly described so that other researchers could replicate the study independent of your involvement. Second, your specific research finding must be reproducible using your own data and code by someone else.
In this session, you will learn about best practices for ensuring your research is reproducible from both of these perspectives.
- Understand the important impact of creating reproducible research
- Learn about best practices for ensuring your research is reproducible
- Ensure your data and code are reproducible
- Create thorough documentation in order to facilitate reproducibility
Instructor: John Obrycki, PhD, Research Data Manager, Boston Children's Hospital
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions.
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.