ONLINE Class: Managing Your Electronic Records: Shared Drives and Email
Does it take ages to find a file in your shared drive? Are you running out of room in your email? Save yourself and your office time and money by learning to manage your electronic records. In this workshop, we’ll help you manage your email and electronic records efficiently and effectively by giving you guidelines for:
- Naming and organizing your files for fast and easy access
- Developing a file plan for your office shared drive
- Determining which emails you should keep, and how to store them
- Learning how to keep your digital records in compliance with Harvard’s records management policies
Workshops are about 45 minutes long. Attendance is free and open to all members of the Harvard Medical School, Harvard School of Dental Medicine, and Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health communities. Familiarity with the General Records Schedule (grs.harvard.edu) is helpful but not required.
Please Note: We will use the Zoom web conferencing platform to conduct this workshop. Please register below. Once registered, the instructor will email you the Zoom meeting information.
- Thursday, December 3, 2020
- 11:00am - 11:45am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Harvard Longwood Campus