Biomedical Research Data Management Website: Resources and Guidance for RDM Online
Love Data Week: Resource Tour 2021
Navigating research data management can be tricky. What resources are available? Who do you contact for help? We hope our newly launched website will help you understand the RDM landscape across the Harvard Longwood Medical Area.
Launched in 2021, the new Biomedical Research Data Management Website features an interactive data lifecycle and intuitive navigation to support the research process.
In this session, we will tour the new website and point out all the great resources and guidance to help you manage your data effectively.
- Understand the data lifecycle for biomedical research data
- Navigate a newly designed website to help you manage your data
- Provide real time feedback and use cases
Instructor: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, email@example.com
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions.
- Monday, February 8, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.