DMPTool: One-Stop-Shop for Data Management Plans Online
Love Data Week: Resource Tour 2021
A data management plan (DMP) is a document that outlines what you will do with your data during and after a research project. Many funding agencies require a DMP as part of their application processes. Even if you are not seeking funding for your research, documenting a plan for your data is a best practice and will help your data comply with Harvard's policies for responsible data management.
The DMPTool is web-based and provides basic templates that can help you construct data management plans. The DMPTool provides you with templates, funder mandates, institutional requirements, and other instructional material.
In this session, we will provide an overview of the DMPTool and highlight a new HMS Template you can use to craft an effective data management plan.
- Understand what makes a good data management plan
- Navigate DMPTool to help write, share and download a grant ready DMP
- Utilize the new HMS Data Management Plan Template
Instructor: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions.
- Wednesday, February 10, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.