Data Management Checklists: Guides for the Data Lifecycle Online
Love Data Week: Resource Tour 2021
Managing research data involves many tasks, people, tools, and policies. Therefore, a simple tool to help you understand all elements involved with RDM is the checklist. A checklist is simply a standardized list of the required steps developed for a repetitive task.
In this session, we share key guides for getting you started with research data management throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Review key data management practices
- Utilize guides to help efficiently manage research data and projects
- Increase your project productiviy and delegate specific tasks
Instructor: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions.
- Friday, February 12, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.