Data Availability Statements: Ensure Research Reproducibility Online
Love Data Week: Resource Tour 2021
Data Availability Statements provide information about where data supporting the results reported in a published article can be found. They are a key resource for the future credence of a manuscript. These statements include links to archived datasets, and help facilitate FAIR Data Principles–findable, accessible, interoperable, and reusable–so that other researchers can locate and meaningfully use the data.
In this session, we will create useful Data Availability Statements and apply FAIR Data Principles for ensuring data availability facilitates reproducibility.
- Identify the elements of Data Availability Statements with illustrative examples
- Apply FAIR Data Principles to data availability
- Learn simple tips for writing a useful Data Availability Statement
Instructor: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions.
- Thursday, February 11, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.