Spring Cleaning for Your Data Online
Spring Clean your Data Seminar Series
Whether you’re motivated by the joy-sparking tidying up of Marie Kondo, or get inspired by a good old-fashioned spring-cleaning spree, now is a great time to clean up your data. The time you spend doing a good data cleanup will more than pay off in increased efficiency in your workflows and project time.
This session will review the top practices for cleaning and organizing your data and research files. Come ready to apply research data management best practices to your files and projects and walk away with a "Spring Clean your Data" plan!
- Review data organization best practices
- Apply practices to your files and projects
- Identify tools to help with data cleanup
Instructor: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, email@example.com
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions. This webinar will be recorded.
- Thursday, March 18, 2021
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.