Data Sharing Recommended Practices Online
Publishing research data within a trusted repository helps you comply with funder and journal data sharing policies, supports the discovery of and access to data, and can result in more visibility and higher impact for research projects.
This webinar will look at strategies to effectively publish data and provide strategies for “curating” a dataset for formal sharing.
- Understand data sharing recommended practices
- Utilize data repositories to share research
- Identify data curation practices and services
Instructor: Katie Mika, Data Services Librarian, Harvard Library
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions.
- Tuesday, March 23, 2021
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.