Project Handoff: Steps for Long Term Success Online
Spring Clean your Data Seminar Series
Knowledge transfer refers to sharing or disseminating of knowledge and providing inputs to problem solving. When employees leave, they take their skills and institutional knowledge with them. Capturing their knowledge and research outputs is essential to the success of future users.
This session will present a document to be used in conjunction with the RDM Offboarding Checklist in order to guide the knowledge transfer process. We will explore how individuals collect, organize, access, store and share project data in order to facilitate reuse and ongoing project work.
- Become familiar with the research data lifecycle
- Understand the knowledge transfer process
- Engage with best practices to enhance your current and future research
- Receive resources and contacts for future help
Instructors: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Hauserman, Research Data Analyst, Research Computing
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions.
- Tuesday, May 18, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.