Data Management Showcase: Connecting & Strengthening RDM for the LMA Online
Join the Longwood Medical Area Research Data Management Working Group on April 15th for our bi-annual showcase event! The LMA Research Data Management Working Group shares guidance, resources and solutions, and develops best practices to meet current, and anticipate future, research data management needs of researchers across the LMA.
This informal & engaging session will include an overview of our working group, subgroup projects, and a forum to learn more about data management from our members at HMS, HSDM, SPH and affiliate hospitals.
- RDM Working Group: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library & Jessica Pierce, Research Data Manager, HMS Research Computing
- Data Management Plans Subgroup: TBD
- Electronic Lab Notebooks Subgroup: TBD
- Website Subgroup: TBD
- Outreach & Training Subgroup: TBD
- Research Workflows & Metadata Subgroup: TBD
- Thursday, April 15, 2021
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Harvard Longwood Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL: https://harvard.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0kf-ihrzsjGN0oU3JA-d_dNCWf3XHHLZ8h