Online! Center for the History of Medicine Office Hours
- Writing a paper that could benefit from history of medicine primary resources?
- Digging in to a history of medicine, dentistry, or public health research topic?
- Interested in finding out if the Center for the History of Medicine has rare books, manuscripts, archives, artifacts, or objects relevant to your research or classroom?
- Wishing you had help searching for history of medicine resources?
- Confused by all the different places to look for manuscripts, archives, and rare books at Harvard?
Meet with Heather Mumford, the Center for the History of Medicine's Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health Archivist, during office hours.
No appointment needed!
Send Heather an email and she'll send you a Zoom link!
Related LibGuide: History of Public Health at Harvard by Heather Mumford
- Wednesday, September 29, 2021
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)