Online Workshop: Reproducible Research with the Open Science Framework Online
Winter 2022 Research Data Management Seminar Series
The Open Science Framework (OSF) is a free, open-source project management tool to help scholars manage their workflow, organize their materials, and share all or part of a project with the broader research community. The tool connects to many other tools researchers often use such as GitHub, Dropbox, ORCID, Zotero, Dataverse, and many more.
This virtual workshop will provide a foundation for incorporating reproducible, transparent practices into your current workflows. First, we will demonstrate some of the key functionalities of the tool. Then you will have a chance to create an active project in OSF.
- Learn how OSF facilitates reproducible research practices
- Demonstrate some of the key functionalities of OSF
- Apply OSF as a tool for best practices in data management
- Find out where to get help or assistance
Instructors: Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library
Please register below to receive the Zoom webinar instructions.
- Wednesday, February 23, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Campus Location:
- Harvard Longwood Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.