ONLINE Class: Introduction to the General Records Schedule In-Person
Do you know how long you need to keep your office records, and what you should do when you no longer need them? In this workshop, we’ll help de-mystify records retention by showing you how to use and understand the Harvard University General Records Schedule (GRS). We’ll give you all the information you need to:
- Identify your records using the GRS
- Determine how long to keep your records
- Decide if records should be destroyed or archived
- Know who to contact if the GRS doesn’t describe your records
Workshops are about 30 minutes long. Attendance is free and open to all members of the Harvard Medical School, Harvard School of Dental Medicine, and Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health communities.
Please Note: We will use the Zoom web conferencing platform to conduct this workshop. Please register below. Once registered, the instructor will email you the Zoom meeting information.
- Thursday, October 20, 2022
- 10:00am - 10:30am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Campus Location:
- Harvard Longwood Campus