Oops! (I Did It Again): Issues with Human Subjects Research Data Online
What happens when something goes wrong with human subjects research data? Is it an IRB or regulatory issue? What corrective actions need to happen, if any? When do I have to notify my participants?
Expert(s): Kim Serpico, MEd, CIP, Associate Director of IRB Operations, Office of Regulatory Affairs and Research Compliance, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- 12:00pm - 12:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Summer RDM Mini-Workshop: Data Experts Respond to the DMSP
RDM Mini-Workshops are free, open sessions featuring short presentations or demos and provide discussion with the research data community.
This summer we are helping you prepare for the forthcoming NIH Data Management and Sharing Policy. Join us Wednesdays at 12pm EST throughout the summer to learn about the various aspects of data management that will allow you to comply with the policy successfully. Offices from across the university will provide their expertise and outline their services available to help:
- Harvard Library
- Center for the History of Medicine
- HMS IT Research Computing
- HMS Office for Postdoctoral Fellows
- HMS Office of Research Administration
- HMS Office for Academic and Research Integrity
- HSPH Office of Regulatory Affairs and Research Compliance
Summer RDM Mini-Workshop Dates:
Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Wednesday, June 29, 2022
Wednesday, July 13, 2022
Wednesday, July 20, 2022
Wednesday, July 27, 2022
Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Wednesday, August 24, 2022
Wednesday, August 31, 2022
Please register for each session for the zoom link.