Ask an Expert: NIH Data Management and Sharing Policy Online
So, you want to write an NIH grant and need to know more about their new policy on Data Management & Sharing Plans? Drop-in this virtual information session to learn about the policy and how to successfully meet its expectations at Harvard. Experts from research support services across Harvard will be on hand to provide guidance and answer your questions.
Registration is required to receive the Zoom link.
Research Support Services:
- Harvard Library
- SEAS RDM Support
- Tuesday, December 13, 2022
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Additional Online Information Sessions:
- Tuesday, October 18th at 1:00-2:00pm
- Thursday, November 17th at 1:00-2:00pm
- Tuesday, December 13th at 1:00-2:00
- Thursday, January 19th at 1:00-2:00
Additional In-person Information Sessions at Countway Library: